Dualtron Mini dual motor - IPX 5 Electric Scooter
- Dual 450 watt motors
- Ridiculously fast 70km top speed
- Front and rear suspension
- 9 x 3 inch heavy duty tyres
- Mini motors EY3 display
- Extremely Robust, heavy duty e-Scooter with spectacular hill climbing power
- IPX5 waterproof chassis
- Bluetooth connection to EY3 app to operate side and stem LED lighting
Here’s what you need to know about the latest offering from Minimotors - the Dualton Mini Special edition.
Frame is IPX 5 - resistant to low pressure jets of water.
Max slope 21 degrees is quite a steep hiil!
The ride stability is noticeably smooth on the 9 inch tyres. It has split rims so tyre changes are going to be easy; a must on any scooter in our opinion.
It has good power going uphill even with a 100kg rider (tested by us at Freed).
It feels extremely stable and the superior build quality make this a robust, low maintenance electric scooter for around town and commuting.
The 15.6 amp hour battery should give most riders at least 20km real world riding although we have not yet tested the range ourselves.