OUR RETAIL SHOP IS BACK OPEN! – SAFETY FOR OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS IS OUR No 1 PRIORITY - PLAY IT SAFE!
During Alert Level 2 (starts Thursday 15 May), we are OPEN for our full offering, which includes:
TEST RIDES & VIEWING
You are welcome to come and try and view our ZERO Electric Scooter range and Accessories and Parts. Feel free to just pop in or if you want to book ahead for a test ride then please do so by emailing email@example.com or call 021 498 269.
You can continue to order via our online shop. We will arrange a courier to deliver to your shipping address or you can range a ‘click and collect’ from our store. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries on the ZERO Electric Scooter range
SERVICING & REPAIRS
Come and visit us in store to talk about a service or repair for your Electric Scooter. Note: we service and repair a range of scooter brands including Xiaomi.
- For standard servicing or repair you can purchase on of our service products online – then email email@example.com to arrange a time to drop off the e-scooter
- For non-standard repairs please email the team at Freed firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information and we can quote a price for the repair and arrange a time for you to drop off at our store:
- Contact details (name, phone number)
- Model of electric scooter, odometer reading, date of purchase
- A summary of the required service / repair
- A summary of any pre-existing damage
Disclaimer: Freed does not take any liability for pre-existing damage to a customers electric scooter. Upon inspection we will provide you an honest quote for repair/servicing within a given time frame.